+2 Int, +1 Dex
Damage Resistances & Vulnerabilities
Resists – Necrotic
Vulnerable – Radiant
Features and Traits
Senses – Darkvision
This feature can be used 1 time per day at 1st Level, 2 times at 5th, 3 times at 11th, and 4 times at 17th
You fix your gaze on a creature you can see within 10ft. It must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw against your Spell DC or become frightened of you for 1 minute.
Target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each turn, once the effect ends the target is immune to your gaze for 24 hours.
At 5th Level you gain the ability to transform into a possessed skull once every long rest, this skull cannot wield weapons unless the weapon may be manipulated without limbs. While you are a skull your HP is reduced to half of it’s maximum value and you gain the following effects:
- You do not require air and poison gas, or other inhalation attacks are ineffective on you.
- You are now vulnerable to all Bludgeoning damage and can only use 1 hit die during a short rest, otherwise you may heal as normal, though potions must be fed to you by another.
- If your HP is reduced to 0 you explode, causing 2d8 force damage to all targets within 10ft, and revert back to your normal form. But you immediately take 1 failed death saving throw.
- You gain a Fly (hover) speed of 50ft, your normal speed is 0.
- While in your skull form your spells deal 50% extra damage. Your spells also ignore resistance and deal 3x the damage to creatures vulnerable to them.
- Creatures attempting Saving throws against your spell save DC do so with Disadvantage.
Due to your failed attempt to become a true Lich this transformation requires the loss of a life to be reversed. In order to transform yourself back into your regular form you must land the killing blow on one or more creatures within 24 hours. If this is not done you will take 2d8 damage every hour, this damage cannot be healed or reduced in any way apart from the Wish spell. If your HP reaches 0 in this way you instantly die, and your soul is permanently destroyed.